Xiaomi has launched two phones, Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime in India.
The features of Redmi 3S are as under:-
1. Xiaomi 3S has been launched in India at Rs 6,999.
2. It has a metal unibody design, and a 5-inch display.
3. The primary camera in Xiaomi Redmi 3S is 13MP, while the back camera is 5MP. Xiaomi 3S is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB RAM+ 16GB storage /3GB RAM + 32GB storage. It supports a microSD slot as well.
4. The USP of Xiaomi 3S is its huge 4,100mAh battery, which the company claims lasts up to 2 days and the battery is only 8 mm thick.
5. 3S is a dual-SIM smartphone with VoLTE 4G support and it will support Band 3/5/40 in India. It runs MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
6. The smartphone will be available in Gold, Grey and Silver colour options.
The features of Redmi 3S Prime:-
1. Redmi 3S Prime will cost Rs 8,999
2. The phone is same as Redmi 3S in terms of design and display.
3. The only difference in Redmi 3S Prime is that it has a fingerprint scanner on the back and more RAM and storage on offer.
The sale of Redmi 3S starts from August 16 on Mi.com and Flipkart and sale of Redmi 3S Prime starts from August 9, 12 noon onwards.
The most interesting feature about the phones is that both the phones will be made in India.