Good news has come for all the people looking for a new smartphone at reasonable prices as Lenovo launches Vibe K5 smartphone in India at a price of Rs 6,999. The phone is a successor to the A6000.
The phone will be sold through a flash sale at 2PM on June 22. The sale will start on Monday at 1 pm
exclusively on Amazon.in.
The attributes of the phone are as under:-
1. It comes with 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa-core processor and 2GB DDR3 RAM.
2. The phone has 16GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
3. The Vibe K5 has 5-inch screen with resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels.
4. On the back, the Vibe K5 carries a 13-megapixel camera with LED flash. And on the front, it has a 5-
5. The phone is powered by a 2,750mAh battery.
6. The dualSIM phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Vibe UI and supports 4G LTE connectivity and Dolby audio technology.
7. Apart from all these, the phone comes in colours like gold, silver and grey.
Lenovo owned Motorola launched Moto G4 Plus last month. Also, the company launched Moto Z and Moto Z Force at its Tech World Event.
Interestingly, the company has announced to launch Phab 2 Pro, a phablet, i.e. combination of phone and tablet, later this year.