Government of Gujarat has reshuffled 10 senior Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers. Some of the officers transferred by the government are:-
1. PK Taneja who serves as Additional Chief Secretary (ACS) in Home Department has replaced Arvind Agrawal and has become ACS, Industries and Mines Department.
2. Arvind Agarwal has been appointed as ACS Forests & Environment department.
3. MS Dagur, who was working as ACS Forest and Environment department and has been replaced by Arvind Agarwal and has replaced PK Taneja to become ACS, Home department.
4. AK Rakesh, serving as Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CES) Gujarat Maritime Board has now become as Principal Secretary of Cottage and Rural Industries in Industries and Mines department.
5. Anil Mukim, presently the ACS of Health and Family Welfare (Medical Services and Medical Education) has been shifted to the post of ACS Finance replacing Taneja who was holding additional
6. Mukesh Puri, Principal Secretary Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar department (Water Supply) has been shifted to the post of Vice Chairman and CEO, Gujarat Maritime Board and Ex-Officio Principal Secretary to Ports and Transport department(Ports).
7. JP Gupta, Commissioner of Health, Medical Services and Medical Education and Ex-official Principal Secretary Health and Family Welfare department would hold the additional charge of ACS Health and Family Welfare.
8. Rajiv Kumar Gupta, Principal Secretary Primary and Secondary Education is shifted as Principal Secretary Labour and Employment department.
9. L Chuaungo, Principal Secretary, Labour and Employment is shifted as Principal Secretary Primary and Secondary Education replacing Dr Rajiv Kumar Gupta.